Thursday, December 16, 2010

Goodbye Fall. Hello Spring!!


Tonight is my first night in my new room, #305. The benefits of the new room are: a window that looks out to the lawn between the girls and guys dorms (perfect for people watching), a disco ball, and I was able to remove the loathsome doors from the closet.

My new roommate is Callie White and I am so excited to live with her!!

Even though I am so excited about living with Callie, I am also very sad to say goodbye to my old roommate Kaci Shough. She is a wonderful roommate and we get along famously. I will always welcome her company and friendship.

This is a picture of us enjoying cheesy bread sticks and enjoying a few last minutes in our old and empty room.



This semester has finally come to a close and I am happy to see its end. Not to say it has been bad, but I am ready to move on and enjoy whatever else it is life has in store for me.  I always get a surreal feeling around Christmas and New Years. I can never believe that a year has already gone by and despite my disbelief the coming year will go by just as fast. I am at a very different place than I would have imagined myself a year ago, but I am better for it and I know that it is God who has brought me here, safe as always. So world, here is to another year gone and a fresh start! Soon it will be spring and there will be new life to enjoy. A fond farewell friends and a wonderful end to a splendid year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment