Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The poor product of procrastination.


I reconstructed some clichés in my desperate attempt to procrastinate from studying. 



If you give a mouse a cookie, you’ll have to shoot it before it bankrupts you.

The early worm is caught by the bird.

Absence make the heart grow bitter.

All that glitters is never going to come out of your carpet.

Always a bridesmaid, never the groom.

The bigger they are, the harder you fall.

Curiosity killed the consumer.

The more things change, the more things become different. 



Nothing can give me back the time I lost while willing words to come to me so I could recreate these cliches. Blast. 


The moral of this non story is that in an attempt to procrastinate, you will always procrastinate.

Happy finals week to one and all. 

1 comment: